Friday, February 4, 2011

Less than two weeks!

I still can't get over how slow this past month has been! Now as the flight date approaches the days seem to be zooming by. Too bad that sense of time can't reverse itself to make my last week and a half feel longer.

I went with my dad yesterday to pick up a few things to ship over to Iowa (bedding, laundry hamper, etc.) so I wouldn't have to lug it with me on the plane. But I have a timer when it comes to shopping for stuff.
I seem to have inherited both my dad's practical shopping skills (the whole...get in, get out method) along with my mom's three hour indecisiveness and spontaneity in buying things. Within the next hour I couldn't for the life of me figure out what color towels I wanted. Oh and that hoodie over there? Looks awesome...I should get that. Mmm candy is on sale too!

Needless to say I decided to call it quits for the day.

In other news, snow does indeed exist. And yes, it does happen a lot in the mid west. This should be a no brainer to those living here. Part of me wants NCCC members who don't live in the mid west to come to Iowa unimpressed. Perhaps even call us sissies for living in the cold and acting shocked by the gathering of snow in mass quantities.
Personally, I love it. So the first thing I want to do is go outside!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. I'm the alternately indecisive and spontaneous buyer, and Decker is the "GO IN THE STORE, BUY THINGS FAST, GET OUT OF THE STORE" shopper.

    Bahaha our children will suffer like you. :D

    ReplyDelete