Monday, February 14, 2011

Move on to another day, to a whole new town with a whole new way.

Oh Michigan sky, you are pretty when you want to be.

My last night in Michigan doesn't really feel like my last night. I know as soon as I get on the plane and I strap myself in, I'll settle for a second and then have that sense of forgetting to do something. Then that feeling will be drowned out by constant ear popping and hoping that I'm not the type to get air sick.

I couldn't have asked for a better weekend though! I spent a majority of it with the people I love in various settings. From bars asking you to be loud and obnoxious, to punk rock dances (even though I think I looked a little more goth then punk but who cares), to just sitting around watching movies, this weekend ended on a sweet note. And the others I could only contact via the interwebs know that I will hack/slash my way to the nearest wireless spot just to say hello and catch up when I can.


Adios Michigan! I shall miss your not-so-subtle mitten potatoes.
One last thing, I've saved up on obnoxious amounts of postcards and I'd love to snail mail you if you'd let me. Just leave me a text/message on Facebook with your address and I'll send it your way!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to get snail mail letters! We haven't written actual letters to each other in ages.

    ReplyDelete